The Profitec Pro 500 espresso machine has everything you need to make cafe quality coffee at home for years to come. It can brew and steam simultaneously and has many components taken straight from commercial machines.
The Pro 500 is built for reliability with no-crush steam and water valves, PID controlled boiler temp, a strong steel chassis and an absolute minimum of plastic inside and out.
It is also easy to live with. The large cup warmer tray has a stainless steel surround which doubles as a handle to allow easy access to the large internal water tank. The drip tray is deep and wide to allow infrequent emptying. The cool touch water and steam wands are easy to adjust.
The latest version of the Pro 500 with PID now has best in class steam pressure. Most heat exchangers with have steam pressure of 1 BAR. The Pro 500 PID now has 1.4BAR steam pressure! This makes milk texturing to a silky consistency a breeze.
- Heat exchanger system
- E61 brew group
- No-wear rotary valves
- High-end 'No-burn' steam and hot water wands
- Boiler and pump pressure gauges
- 2.1 boiler
- 1400W Heating element
- Ulka EX5 vibration pump
- Water tank with adapter and 3L volume
- Sensor shuts off machine when low water volume
- Orange control lamp indicates low water
- Removable cup tray
- Weight 23.5kg (51.7lbs.)
- Dimensions: W x 30.2cm, D x 44.7cm, H x 39.3cm - without porta filter
- W x 30.2cm, D x 55.5cm, H x 39.3cm - with porta filter
- Voltage: 220V - 240V
In the box:
- 1 Porta filter for one cup
- 1 Porta filter for two cups
- 1 1-cup filter 7g
- 1 2-cup filter 14g
- 1 Blind filter
- 1 Metal Tamper
- 1 Cleaning brush
- 1 Instruction manual